When a new die-casting mold arrives, As all aspects of its performance without a corresponding understanding, so at the time of acceptance need to confirm the following list :
1. Is the mold number clear and correct?
2. Is the mold dimensions correct?
3. What is the material injection sleeve diameter?
4. What is the Lower core of the mold ?
5. What is the size of the ejection hole spacing?
6. What is the spacing of back pull rod pore ?
7. Cavity shift value is ≤0.1mm (check the indentation of cavity
8. The surface roughness Ra≤0.4μm.
9. The cavity surface without injury, scratches and cracks.
10. Ejector pin and sliders no clamping stagnation phenomenon.
11. Movable and fixed mold core up mold base 0.02~0.06mm.
12. Mold, roof, fixed plate of ejector pin and the mold rings hole layout is
reasonable and convenience.
13. Cooling water in and out of the water mark clearly.
14.The cooling water mold matching end interfaces of company’s
commonly used pipe specification.
15.The hydraulic oil cylinder mold matching end interface of company’s
commonly used tubing specification.
16. Does the supplier provide the back pull rod and the top rod?
17. Does the supplier provides the core spare parts?
18. Does the supplier provide the spare parts drawings?
19. Does the supplier provide material proof and heat treatment report?